We are a family-run car rental company based in Nairobi, Kenya. We began operations in 1980 on the first floor of the old Woolworths building, starting with a single Suzuki LJ80 jeep and one Daihatsu Sharmant saloon. Since then, we have grown in leaps and bounds and our offices have moved to the ground floor of the 680 Hotel building, on Muindi Mbingu Street in central Nairobi. Our current fleet constitutes of about 40 vehicles.
- We deal ONLY in car hire and have done so professionally for 37 years. The family-run nature of the business ensures personalized service, well-maintained vehicles and honest dealings.
- Our insurance conditions are also the most attractive in the market. In case of accident or theft, the customer is only responsible for the first KSHs 2000/= ( US$ 25) of damage. No need for extra insurance waivers. No holiday ending excess liability in case of an unfortunate incident. Only Tyres and Windscreens are excluded from this insurance.
- We source our cars NEW from official vehicle manufacturer dealers in Nairobi. This is extremely rare as most (80%+) cars on Kenyan roads are 2nd hand grey imports from Japan and Singapore. These cars are generally 6-8 years old on imports and have come to the end of their reliable lifespan by the time they reach Africa. You will receive a guarantee of the year of manufacture of a vehicle from us, not the year of registration in Kenya! (6-8 years after the year of manufacture)
- We own all our rental cars and are responsible for their quality and maintenance. We do not sub-hire vehicles from other companies or individuals.
- We have no extra charge for payment by credit card. No contract fee. No charge for extra drivers.
- We are fully licensed by the Ministry of Tourism.
- We are also fully licensed by the Kenya Association of Tour Operators (KATO).
- All our vehicles are appropriately and legally licensed for car rental. This includes PSV (Public Service Vehicle) inspection and insurance (displayed on the windscreen as opposed to an insurance sticker that reads “PRIVATE”). In case of an accident, you are fully legally licensed and insured to be driving the vehicle.
- We won the 2005 East African Road Safety Award for “Car Hire and Rental Services”. This was awarded by the National Road Safety Agency in conjunction with the Swedish International Development Agency (SIDA)
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.